i still think of u.

June 04, 2020



Alternative title: A letter for someone that doesn't even exist.

Last night,
I couldn't sleep so I chose to read our old messages.
I felt butterflies in my stomach, bitterness on my tongue.

I hate to admit that 'till this second, I couldn't stop thinking about you.
I hate the fact that I still wish we can go back to the way we used to be.
Oh, how stupid I am, hoping you would stay with me?

Even after time has passed, I still think of you.
Do you feel this way, too?

Or Is it just me, who is haunted by the ghost of the memories?
Is it just me who misses us, and everything about us?



Ps. Aku gak galauin siapa-siapa kok, sumpah.

 This song is just so magical that it makes me feel
 as if I already experienced a heartbreak.
#ciah.

Btw ini cringe banget gak sih... jijik bacanya...
udah gitu grammarnya garapih, acak-acakan. T___T

N, 2020.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. aku nangis waktu dengar lagunya ;―;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HUHUHU Same here! Aku galauin lagu ini berhari-hari :((

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your reaction or comment about this post. Leaving rude comments and promoting are prohibited here. Thank you!